Personal Savings Account
Security Today That Adds More For Tomorrow
At Community National Bank, a savings account is more than a place to park your money; it’s a place your money can grow for when you need it most.
- $50 minimum opening deposit
- No quarterly maintenance fee if you meet the daily balance requirements
- $15 Quarterly service charge if balance falls below minimum
- FDIC insured up to $250,000
- Interest is compounded daily and posted quarterly
- Personal Savings Account can be linked to your Personal Checking Account to provide 24-hour access to funds via ATM
- Can be linked to your Personal Checking Account for overdraft protection
For more information and to open a Personal Savings Account, stop by one of our convenient locations.
A $2.00 fee applies to withdrawals exceeding three per quarter. Federal law prohibits such accounts to no more than 6 withdrawals/transfers per month.
2Interest rates are determined by management and may change as often as daily. Interest is calculated on the collected balance in the account.