Mobile Money & Deposits
You’re always on the go.
Now you can take your bank with you!
Our Mobile Money service means that no matter where you are, Community National Bank is there with you. Check your balance, view recent transactions, transfer funds, pay bills or find the nearest branch or ATM, all from your mobile phone. Mobile Money offers convenient access via text, mobile web browser or downloadable app*. Best of all, it’s FREE**.
You choose the accounts to access, the mobile phone number to use, and the method(s) of mobile banking you need. Text Messaging, Mobile Browser or Downloadable Application. Text simple commands such as BAL, HIST, ATM or BRANCH to get information on your account or nearest bank office or ATM. Both the mobile browser and downloadable app provide full-featured access to your accounts, so you can transfer funds and pay bills. Add devices, deactivate previously authorized device or change the mobile services and accounts you access. You can do all of it, anytime, through the Mobile Money menu in Online Banking.
To get started, login to Online Banking, select “Mobile Money” from the “Services” menu, then select “Enroll”. After agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, just follow the prompts. You’ll get text messages with links and instructions once you’ve enrolled. For step by step instructions on enrolling, click here.
You can select the method(s) of mobile banking you prefer, from Text Messaging, Mobile Browser or Downloadable Application. Once enrollment is complete you will receive text messages with links and instructions for the method(s) you selected. With text banking you can use simple commands such as BAL, HIST, ATM or BRANCH to receive information on your account or to get the address of our nearest office or ATM.
As always, use caution with mobile devices to protect yourself from savvy hackers looking to steal information. You can click here for tips on keeping your personal information safe and secure.
Download the CNB Mobile Money App
* Apps currently available for Android®, iPhone®, and iPad®.
** Your wireless carrier may impose charges for text and data usage.
Protection, at Your Fingertips
Control your Community National Bank Debit or Credit Card right from your smart phone. Turn your card off or on, set alerts, deny transactions, receive notifications of fraudulent activity and take action, and monitor and control a dependent cardholder’s usage. The My Mobile Money app puts you in charge.
- Have your debit card handy
- Download the My Mobile Money App on either iTunes App Store or Android Store
- After the download is completed, follow the prompts to get your card added
Download the MyMobileMoney app
Making a Mobile Deposit
Depositing a check with Mobile Deposit is as easy as depositing it at your local branch, but with the added convenience of depositing it to your account any time!
• Sign the Check
• Write “For Mobile Deposit Only” on the check or check the box on the check that says “For Mobile Deposit”
• Open App
• Click on deposit at the bottom of the app
• Click “Deposit a Check”
• Click “Deposit Info” and select which account you want the check to go into
• Click on “Check Amount” and add the amount of the check
• Click “Take Photo”
• Center the check on a dark surface, provide ample light. Align check. Tap the capture button when ready
• Click “Capture Manually”
• Take a picture of the check
• Make sure your image is clear and contains all four corners of your endorsed check If not, select “Retake”
• Turn check over and capture the back
• Click “Make Deposit”