Individual Retirement Account Chart
If Your Test Score Is…
- Under 14 Points: An IRA may not be right for you at this time. Speak to one of our representatives for more information.
- 14 Points or More: If your age is 21 to 35: Now is the ideal time to open an IRA. If you invest $2000 a year at 6% or more, you could have $300,000 or more at age 65.
- If your age is 36 to 45: You’re in your peak earning years. Start an IRA today. Don’t delay.
- If your age is 46 to 64: If you haven’t opened an IRA by now, you should do so immediately.
- If your age is 65 or more: If you’re retired, it’s too late to open an IRA. But if you’re still working, you have until age 70-1/2 to continue investing for a more secure future.
This chart is for your information only. Be sure to consult a customer service representative before opening an Individual Retirement Account. ©2009 The Forms Group, All Rights Reserved